Our client is one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokerages. With several locations Nationwide, they are currently seeking a Personal Lines Account Handler for their office in Waterford City. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a customer portfolio to retain existing business and cultivate new opportunities.
- Conducting market research and providing tailored insurance quotations for personal cars, vans, and homes to both new and existing customers. Ensuring all documentation is complete and payments are processed.
- Offering day-to-day support and service to clients regarding their insurance needs, including renewals, market comparisons, finalizing insurance placements, and updating policy schedules.
- Addressing ad hoc client requests such as policy queries, mid-term adjustments, and claims reporting.
- Staying informed about insurer products, rates, and competitor activities in the marketplace.
- Maintaining organized file management and documentation to comply with legal requirements, Central Bank codes, and company procedures.
- Prior experience in general insurance broking or within an insurance company desired
- Desirable qualifications: APA or CIP (some or all)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- IT proficiency is crucial; experience with Relay is desirable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
Salary & Benefits
- €32 000 – €38 000 DOE
- Pension scheme
- Employee health insurance scheme.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Paid annual membership to the Insurance Institute of Ireland.
- Discounted staff insurance for motor, home, and health.
- Cycle to Work and Travel Saver Schemes.
- Full training and development support in a vibrant and progressive working environment.
Our client is one of Ireland’s top professional services providers. Due to their continued success, they are currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their growing team. The successful HR Advisor works closely with clients to create and review customized employment and HR documentation, offering precise and commercially focused advice on HR and employment law matters.
- Staying abreast of HR and Employment Law updates through company training and resources.
- Meeting set KPIs by delivering high-quality advice promptly and effectively, primarily via phone and supplemented by email and video conferencing.
- Owning cases through all stages, fostering rapport with clients throughout.
- Accurately documenting advice on our internal system and assuming accountability for ongoing cases.
- Providing clients with necessary information/documentation to bolster advice.
- Ensuring advice aligns with client HR documentation and internal policies.
- Adhering to internal protocols for managing and escalating cases as necessary.
- Skillfully handling a diverse portfolio of ongoing and intricate client cases, offering guidance and support.
- Conducting HR and employment law training sessions for client and non-client groups.
- Maintaining flexibility to uphold service standards and suggesting additional services where appropriate.
- Assisting other departments, particularly HR Consultancy, in employment contract and handbook provision and updates.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with a solid understanding of employment law and HR best practices.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, fostering professional and confident client interactions.
- Strong written English skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and a knack for presenting information accurately.
- Proficiency in word processing, with a detail-oriented approach.
Salary & Benefits
- €35,000 – €45,000
- Flexible Working Hours
- Health Care Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave
Our client is reshaping the future of shipping, logistics, and marine services across the UK, Ireland, and Gibraltar. They foster a culture of innovation, diversity, and individual value, offering exciting opportunities for professional growth. Currently they are seeking an experienced HR Advisor for their expanding Dublin office, where you’ll play a key role in executing their people strategy. If you’re an HR Generalist with expertise in Irish and UK employment law, thrive in complex employee relations cases, and bring a proactive mindset, we want to hear from you. Competitive salary, hybrid work options, and a fantastic Dublin location await!
- Providing expert advice and support to employees and line managers in alignment with company policies, values, and employment legislation.
- Collaborating with line managers on employee relations cases, including absence management, grievances, disciplinaries, and performance management.
- Producing and analysing HR data and reports for strategic decision-making.
- Assisting with HR administrative tasks and projects as required.
- Contributing to and supporting the delivery of the HR strategy.
- Managing weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Collaborating with the HR Manager and the wider people team to enhance existing HR processes and procedures.
- A strong background as an HR Generalist with extensive knowledge of Irish and UK employment law.
- Proven experience in managing and leading complex employee relations cases.
- Ability to build strong, collaborative business relationships to influence positive change.
- In-depth knowledge of current HR best practices and initiatives.
- Proven ability to multitask effectively and efficiently, meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ownership mindset, problem-solving skills, and sound judgment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills, with a background in project management.
- Proficiency in all Office365 products.
Salary & Benefits:
- €40 000 – €50 000
- Hybrid and Flexible working
- Excellent location in Dublin
- Great work culture
A new opportunity just in for a Senior Pharmacy Technician for an Irish owned pharmacy group. This role is on-site in Dublin 13.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience. €40,000 – €50,000
- Great benefits and parking on-site
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for dispensing and preparing prescriptions.
- Providing a high standard in Customer Service
- Ensuring efficient stock control & ethical ordering
- Ensuring prescription control
- Full responsibility for completion of end of month claims
- Full understanding of reject and reclaims books.
- Completion of all necessary paperwork
- Provide experience to help drive O.T.C Sales
- Provide experience when reviewing KPI’s.
- Responsible for dispensary housekeeping.
Skills & Experience
- Must hold an approved Irish recognised Pharmacy Technician Qualification
- Must have at least two years’ experience in a Technician/ Dispensary role
- Previous O.T.C Sales experience
- In-depth product knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service
- A helpful and courteous manner
- Willing to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work weekends and bank holidays, when required.
- Fluency in English