Our client, a well-renowned leader in their field of work, considers that the heart of their success are their customers! They believe they are the reason they exist, and they never forget it!
They’re recognised for offering the highest possible standards of customer service and experience, yet their customer expectations are continually evolving.
As a Retail Operations Manager, you will be part of inspiring, coaching and developing your team to enjoy and excel in their roles.
Our purpose as a Retail Team is to deliver sales through an exceptional experience coupled with exceptional service. We focus on offering world-class assistance on an incredibly diverse product range and relish in the fact that our offering is often exclusive.
This is why we invest in our teams as we want everyone to enjoy their job and the benefits of working within our company so they keep exceeding the expectations of our customers and champion thos
As a Retail Operations Manager, you will possess a real passion for retail and the flexibility to handle the details of daily operations along with more complex, systems-based protocols that demand strict adherence to regulation.
You’ll not only manage the workflow of our team members, but also interact with customers as the face of our company. The most successful Managers will be passionate about quality control and continuous customer satisfaction, achieved through effective employee training and implementation of company policy.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing teams of 10 or more people.
- Confident leader who can motivate and challenge others to deliver excellence.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Proven track record in driving operational standards across the team.
- Previous experience of rota planning and yearly projected requirements of same.
- Possess an excellent track record of Team Building and Leadership.
- Ability to deliver World Class Customer Service on a daily basis throughout your team.
- Ability to make independent decisions in a busy environment where the customer is at the heart of every decision.
- Experience of working with Planograms, in both understanding and creating.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all departments.
- Detail-oriented, well organised and able to adhere to deadlines.
- Experience with customer service and conflict resolution.
- Proven success in working with all levels of management.
- Ability to motivate people on your team and develop members within your team.
- Champion our company culture and values as an Ambassador of the company.
- Exceed customer expectations by delivering exceptional service throughout your team.
- Promote compliance within your team to adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Lead a motivated and engaged team ensuring all tools and training are available to them to ensure their success.
- Control and analyse sale performance across each category.
- Serve as a conduit of communication between team members and senior management.
- Implement established business strategy, assigning roles and tasks to dedicated team members based on strengths and abilities.
- Monitor and manage business operational plan including stock management, budgets, and profit and loss.
- Meet and exceed organisational goals with optimum use of workforce and resource allocation.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and legal policies and procedures including HACCP protocols.
- Must place the needs of the team ahead of individual needs.
- Must at all times conduct themselves at the level expected of a Retail Operations Manager within the company.
- Must exemplify the cores values of the company in every interaction.
- Must lead by example in every action within the role.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the store to the level expected within the company.
- Direct work of employees to meet quality and on-time delivery requirements; address current challenges and communicate to appropriate leadership.
- Manage workflow and ensure team members fully comprehend responsibilities of delegated tasks.
- Monitor team performance and provide performance evaluations, constructive feedback, mentorship, and discipline if ultimately required.
- Receive and track customer feedbacks and resolve problems as they arise.
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records.
- Prompt and accurate bookkeeping for the shop.
- Rostering for the shop when required.
- Accurate ordering for the shop for all categories.